Monday, January 30, 2012

The Beginning

                                 

Our story all began with the birth of our wonderful son Tristan.  He was a typical, developing, sweet toddler.  Very active and outgoing.  At around 18 months of age Tristan went from speaking 10-15 words to nothing.  At that time we were not aware that was something to be concerned about.  He would rock at night, hitting his head over and over again on his crib, displaying no signs of discomfort or pain.  doctors assured us it was a normal way for children to sooth themselves.  At the age of two we took him to his 2 year wellness exam and when we voiced concern about the speech, the doctor simply said to just bring him back in 3 months to check his hearing.  The doctor stated that if it's not a hearing issue that sometimes it can be a "sign of Autism".  Stunned, my husband and I, looked at each other in disbelief.   It had never entered our minds as a possible concern.  We left the office confused and upset, since we were not given any information on the topic.  When we got home we were determined to take our son's care into our own hands.  We looked up Autism symptoms (as neither one of us had much idea about autism at that time).  We were stunned because at that time Tristan started showing some signs like random tip toe walking, hand flapping, eye contact only initiated by us, etc.



We immediately had him evaluated by the AEA organization here, got him help in the home right away and about a month later after our second son was born, we had him evaluated by the Medical community and he was officially given the medical diagnosis of Autism-PDD-NOS (a diagnosis under the Autism Spectrum but considered a more mild form of Autism).  This was in August of 2009.  At that time we pushed for him to get extensive help out of our home by the local AEA organization. 

To back up a bit, when I was 18 weeks pregnant with Tristan I was in a bad car wreck.  I broke my left shoulder blade and was knocked out.  Before the wreck I felt wonderful physically.  However, for years before, I had arthritic issues with both my knees and had surgical intervention (at the age of 25).  I led a very healthy lifestyle and was very physically active.  I was by no means a athlete so the knee issues were out of no where and confusing to me and my doctors at that time.  Also, over the course of my college years, was becoming increasingly sick (from colds, flu, tonsillitis etc) at least every other month.  It was puzzling to me since I did stay in such great shape. 

So after the car wreck, when I was pregnant, I physically started to go downhill over the course of the next two years.  Initially, I had issues with the left shoulder blade (back area) then started having pain on the right side of my back as well.  Then "stiff neck" issues began.  I attributed these issure to my car wreck. Initially the left side (where I broke my shoulder blade hurt).  Over time the right side of my shoulder started hurting as well, which didn't make much since.  When Tristan was 18 months old I had exhausted treatments from the chiropractor, massage therapy, and physical therapist (all of which where unsure how to "fix" my pain issues).  I saw Neurologists, Orthopedic doctors,  and was going back to my general practitioner for lab work over and over cause I knew there was something wrong with me.  I was maxed out on Advil for pain.  At the same time I started not only having arthritic issues in my knees but bouts of arthritic feet, hands, and joint issues. 
At that time the pains in my body would come and go.  Some weeks my feet would really ache and then go away and the next it would be my hands.  Very strange.

                                 

I then became pregnant with my son Jake.  At that time I was in a lot of pain from my back and neck but just thought it was from the wreck and I would get through the pregnancy and then possibly see a pain doctor for "chronic pain".  Even my Chiropractor thought that I should see a pain doctor....what chiropractor suggests that?  I felt helpless that the pain would never go away.  When I was about 6 months pregnant, out of no where, one day I was unable to walk on my feet.  I ended up going to two different podiatrists, both of which were really unsure what was wrong and how to treat the problem.  I ended up wearing a orthopedic boot for the next 3 months to get me through the pregnancy.  After I had Jake, the pain in my feet went away, only to come back a few months later.  When Jake was about 3 months old he was sleeping through the night.  I was back to a normal sleep schedule.  That was about the time (in addition to all the other pain I had) that the severe exhaustion started.  It was mild at first and then got to the point where everyday around 11am I was forced to lay on the couch.  I felt an overwhelming exhaustion like I had never experienced before...like I just finished a marathon exhaustion.  Since I am a nurse, and a very active person, who never lays down in the middle of the day, I realized I needed more medical help.  At that time I went back to the doctor...again.

I presented my doctor the same list of symptoms we had discussed the year before.  When he heard me say the word "stiff neck" (which I guess he didn't pick up on the year before) he seemed to take note and requested a Lyme Disease test to be drawn as well.  It took me a minute to remember what Lyme Disease was from nursing school but then I remembered.  At the time I thought to myself "I'm from Texas and I've never been bitten by a tick."  Ticks aren't in Texas....right?!?  Just a few days later I got the call from the doctor's office that indeed this is what had been going on with me all along.  At that point I thought to my self "What About My Boys!?!"

6 comments:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my son was saved from autism, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My son suffered autism in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he always have difficulty with communication, , and he always complain of poor eye contact . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to autism . I never imagined autism has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my son will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my son used it and in one months time he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.autism has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098765@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my story

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS FOR THE GREAT DEED HE HAVE DONE FOR MY DAUGHTER?
    My daughter suffered from autism for more than 2 years which we started experiencing in her when she turned 1 year and 5 months we all thought it will end but got even worse as days went by. We tried all several treatments and therapy prescribed by various doctors we met but to no avail, she lost total concentration and always complain of sensitivity to sound . She usually tells me she haves poor eyes contact. This were steady disorder that disrupted her entire life, even at night she slept less because of this.It was during a casual conversation with a friend that i learned about Dr Williams herbal medicine I was able to contact him on his email address. and give him all the necessary information that he needed,few day later he sent me the herbal portion and his medicine was able to restore her back to normal and she is very okay now without any side effects whatsoever. If you have autism, do not hesitate to contact him on drwilliams098765@gmail.com for advice and for his product. I hope this also helps someone out there

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY SON GOT CURED FROM AUTISM WITHIN 1 MONTH AFTER USING DR MAXWELL HERBAL MEDICINE
    am out here to testify about Dr Maxwell on how he cured my son from autism,my son has been suffering from this infection for the past 4 years now and i have visited many hospitals but to no avail .i was reading a tip on the internet regarding remedy to autism cure,i saw comments of people saying on how dr Maxwell cured their child from autism with his herbal medicine,so i decided to contact him through his email address drmaxwellpeterson6@gmail.com he gave me advice and tip on how to go about his herbal medication and i listen to him and agree to purchase his medicine which he delivered to me through courier services and i used the medicine on my son,surprisingly to me my son was cured from autism within 30 days of usage.remeber delay in treatment can lead to death.for info and help you email him at drmaxwellpeterson6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS I HAVE NEVER BELIEVE IN HERBAL REMEDIES.
    my son have been a patient of autism . I had tried a lot of anti viral med prescribed to me by doctors over how many years now but I could not see any improvements in my son symptoms. One day when going through the internet , i got to know about this great Herbal Dr who uses his herbal remedies in curing people from autism,quickly i contacted him and he prepared a herbal medication for my son which i received and he used it as instructed by dr williams. After few weeks the improvement were very visible. the speech delay and the poor eye contact stopped, I would recommend this to all my friends,families,around the globe suffering from autism.you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com.for advice and for his product THANKS TO YOU ONCE AGAIN ADMIN FOR SUCH AN INFORMATIVE BLOG.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,HypertensionFatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Autism,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com. or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome life style Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and over all well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2000. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a glucometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescription like: Insulin ,Sulfonamides, but I could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain and brink back the pain again. I found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabetes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, BODY PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, PROGERIA, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B, THYROID, ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. AUTISM, NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE, WEAK ERECTION. EYE TWITCHING PAINFUL OR IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION.Dr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal any body that come to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2349010754824

    ReplyDelete